The best of alternative rock

domenica 5 giugno 2011

I like to do it on Facebook

Facebook Fan Page
 Do not think the bad ones, what I like to do on Facebook is to share with my friends (and not) my recipes, music bands and more other. so far I have written in Italian, my language, but it seems correct to write in English so that everyone can understand my content from the moment they will be available on the Facebook app, and also the fan page. 

In the previous post I talked about how you set the table with style, now I tell you how to prepare a special bread to serve with that simple we all know. A touch of class even for food, something very simple to do that will be refined on the table: walnuts and black pepper bread and olives bread. Let's see how to prepare:

Ingredients:
  •  500g  of flour
  •  25g yeast
  •  8 walnuts
  •  10 olive (green or black as you want)
  •  water 
  •  salt and black pepper
Preparation:

Put the flour into a large bowl. Dissolve the yeast in a glass of warm water and pour the mixture into the flour. Knead with your hands and add more water until the dough becomes soft and smooth. 

Ball of dough

 Now make a ball and let rest for at least 1 hour in a dry and warm until it reaches twice its volume. 

Dought after 1 hour

Walnuts Bread
Now divide the dough into two equal halves, pitted olives and chopped walnuts. Add the first half a little oil and knead with walnuts, pepper and salt to taste. Once mixed the ingredients with a knife make a cross on the dough and set aside and take the other half.
Add a little bit of oil and stir in the olives with the salt. Do the same cross on this mixture and informed at 180 ° until the two forms of bread are golden brown. To monitor the baking of bread inserted into a toothpick: if the mixture remains attached to the stick than must still cook.

Bread cooked
 
Let cool and serve with sliced ​​bread altrenate normal and in the shape of flower in the bread bin. Nice, don't you think so? Soon I'll post on the Facebook page all my articles of this blog so... Follow Musci Food & Fashion

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento