The best of alternative rock

giovedì 16 giugno 2011

The dark side of the moon...

Luna Rossa

Yesterday in Italy we saw one of the most fascinating phenomena of the moon: the total eclipse. At 9 pm the moon was full and red and was waiting for alignment with earth that would have covered all up to obscure. The phenomenon lasted about two hours with a peak of total darkness lasted a few minutes. Me and my friends have photographed this spectaculr event of nature that will be repeated only in the 2015!

I wanted to titolate my post "The Dark Side of the Moon" beacause this was an opportunity that seemed more suited and because that album of Pink Floyd (published on 17 of march 1973) achieves something extraordinary like that of the moon seen by us yesterday. Now i'd like to share with all of you my photos and my sensations looking this strange magic so called "Nature". Camera used was Pentax K-r, and a camera lens of 55-300mm zoom.






I hope you enjoy this photo as well as I enjoyed this happening...
When eclipse finished all came back at normality, also the natural color of the moon and this was the background after




Nessun commento:

Posta un commento